Omaha | Open Thanksgiving Day 2018
We found many ways to eat and enjoy Thanksgiving Day in Omaha with family and friends.
This is a select group of restaurants that will be open on Thanksgiving Day 2018.
- Monarch Prime & Bar, 316 S 15th St, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., 531-365-3911
- Society 1854, 222 N 10th St, Reservations 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Marriott Hotel
- Liberty Tavern, 1001 Cass St., Reservations 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., Hilton Hotel
- Beacon Hills, 6750 Mercy Road, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., 402-933-3115
Jams in the Old Market, 1101 Harney St., 4 to 10 p.m., 402-614-9333.
- Brother Sebastian’s, 1350 S. 119th St., Reservations noon to 7 p.m., 402-330-0300
- Cascio’s Steakhouse, 1620 S. 10th St., 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., 402-345-8313
- Johnny’s Cafe, 4702 S. 27th St., Reservations 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., 402-731-4774
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse, 222 S. 15th St., noon to 8 p.m., 402-342-0077
- 11-Worth Cafe, 2419 Leavenworth St, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., 402-346-6924
The Holiday Lights Festival happens for the last time in Gene Leahey Mall. The Mayor will be on the there to kick off the season with tree lighting at 6 p.m.
Enjoy Old Market Shopping & Dining during Holidays in the Old Market with a light spectacular and featuring special events, drinks and music on Small Business Saturday.